If you are an avid blog-reader than you have probably seen your fair-share of holiday gift guides over the past couple of weeks. So… I might not be super original in content today but I can promise you, all the items I have included in today’s post are guaranteed-by-me to be awesome and super thoughtful. Everything is under $100 and available to purchase online, or in store.
Tis the season lovely readers, lets get shopping!
1. rachel ray stacking salt box – if you love to cook than a beautiful salt box is the perfect addition to a chef’s kitchen.
2. kai pure komachi 6-piece knife set – don’t let the kiddy-colors fool you; these knives are razor sharp and the colors are to prevent cross-contamination.
3. b.p. infinity scarf – nordstrom’s juniors department is killing it with scarves this season. This b+w version is chic but edgy and would be a winter staple for any girl’s closet.
4. gold stained mug – I feel like coffee would just taste better in a mug that has a gold stained lipstick print on the rim. This mug is cheeky and beautiful.
5. sailor marble boards – this white marble and sheesham wood board would be the perfect surface for a cheese plate, to prep items in the kitchen or to adorn a side table or counter.
6. stendig wall calendar – a classically designed calendar for the office or home. This is a great unisex gift that would fit into many decor styles.
7. krista salmon x-ring – a modern but feminine ring to wear layered or as a statement piece. Covered in swarovkski crystals, there is just enough bling without it feeling gaudy.
8. j.crew quilted down vest – this vest is made for layering and it’s lightweight material makes it not feel bulky. Oh and the gold hardware is about the best thing ever.
9. gentle reminders pencils – colorful pencils with fun phrases… yes please.
10. campfire candle – the smell of a campfire is iconic and makes me think of great memories. This candle will make you urn for s’mores and sleeping under the stars.
11. craft beer club – your brother, buddy or boyfriend will love the monthly delivery in their mail. A beer club is a great gift for beer enthusiasts and will help them find a new brew to love.
12. c. wonder gold chevron glassware – appropriate for everyday use but special enough to serve cocktails in at a party; I love their sophisticated feel.
13. metallic playing cards – game night just got taken to the next level. I feel like playing cards always get thrown in a drawer, these cards would look stunning on a coffee table to show off.
14. metallic shearling lodge moccasins – keeping your tootsies warm when you are lounging around the house just got a bit more stylish. These moccasins have rubber soles too in case you have to let your pooch out in the middle of the night.
15. sequin tassle clutch – every girl needs a bag to take out for a nice dinner, wedding or girls night and this one is universal enough to go with any outfit.
16. numi 2-ring candle holder – these glass candle holders are stunning in person. They are crazy affordable too so you can fill your dining table with tons of moody light.
17. west elm fair isle cheese board – I love the rustic and homey feel of this board. It would look great mixed with holiday decor but practical enough to have on display year round.
18. soft leather dog collar – every dog owner would love a little lux for their four-legged-friend. This italian leather dog collar is sturdy but soft, comes in a ton of colors and has nickel-plated hardware.
19. bella j manicure set – keep those fingers and toes looking good no matter where your day takes you with this nail set. The best part… a fun surprise is tucked inside every kit.
20. c. wonder monogram jewelry box – a personalized item is always a hit and this gorgeous high-gloss box with a hand-cut, inlaid gold accent is just waiting to adorn a nightstand or dresser.