I love a good giveaway and am happy to host a contest with awesome prizing for my readers to win.
Official contesting rules…
1. No purchase necessary to win. Purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your odds of winning.
2. Sweepstakes/Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, unless otherwise noted in the footer of each individual promotion.
3. The immediate family (spouse, parents and sibling) of South on Broadway are not eligible.
4. The duration of the giveaway is specified within the post.
5. The giveaway prize is specified within the post.
6. The number of eligible entries received and total prizes available determines the odds of winning.
7. Entries are accepted via Rafflecopter.com (not by facebook, blot post comment or email). During the promotion period, follow the instructions in the required entry section in each promotion. You automatically will receive one (1) sweepstakes entry by completing each optional or required entry. Use of a private social media accounts (Facebook or Twitter) to promote this giveaway is at the entrant’s sole discretion and not required to enter. Note, promotion of a giveaway via social media accounts such as Facebook and/or Twitter are commonly used as a marketing tool, and also to provide entrant with an extra chance to win.
8. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or household. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
9. Winners are selected at random by Rafflecopter.com and winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the contest closing.
10. Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
11. The giveaway winner will be notified by email.
12. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification email within the required time period (two weeks), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
13. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing by Rafflecopter.com. There will be one (1) alternate drawing after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
14. All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
15. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless South on Broadway, sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
16. South on Broadway reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, administrator reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
17. South on Broadway facilitates the giveaway but does not actually give anything away or mail any prizes. The company who sponsors the giveaway is directly responsible for providing the prize, therefore, South on Broadway cannot be held responsible for any prize that is not received as we are not involved with the prize’s shipment or delivery. Any issues involving the shipment, delivery, receipt, (or quantity, quality, etc.) of a prize must be taken up with the company who sponsored the giveaway directly.
18. The released parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
19. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and a sponsor’s and administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
20. Void where prohibited by law.
Looking to host a giveaway, contact me here.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.